Tuesday, 6 July 2010

I wrote poetry

Untitled
Everyday is the same day,
The feelings never change.
Each day is no different,
This shit has to stop.

Why Can't I Be Happy?
I feel oh so sad.
People don't see me.
I don't see myself.

There is no escaping,
from your own living hell.
Untitled 1
The only person who cares is me.
I don't know what I'm caring for.
I tell myself things will get better.
I believe my own deception.

My whole life a fantasy of nothing that's right,
Why won't they let me just extinguish the light?

They say it would hurt them,
They claim that they care.
Lies of indifference leading me to despair.
Nothing gets better, the end just draws near...
Staying alive just brings me to tears.
Untitled 2
My world is desaturated,
Not grey but not color either.
Nothing is vivid.
No smiling here.
I look all around me,
it's all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment